8-Hour Prescribed SST Courses Bundle
This 8-hour course is proposed to teach laborers on the most proficient method to maintain a strategic distance from mishaps and wounds while chipping away at rooftops, driving edges, stepping stools or frameworks by characterizing the guidelines and security rules related with fall risks on building locales. Members will pick up the information and abilities important to recognize and evade perils related with raised work areas. This NYC Department of Buildings-Approved educational plan is a recommended (required) course that satisfies one of the prerequisites for an individual applying for a Site Safety Training (SST) Card.
100% participation in the course and dynamic cooperation in all learning exercises including survey test is required to get a course fruition card. Make-up time can’t for this instructional class. Understudies who miss time from any individual meeting must reschedule and go to the full instructional class. For TSCTA’s full participation and make-up time arrangements please allude to www.tscta.com or the Student Policy and Information Form.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes